Sunday 20 September 2015

Introductory post

 The reason i chose to do A-Level Media Studies is because i enjoy films and television, also a few of my hobbies link in with media studies such as;model making and i would like to create videos to publish on youtube, the subject has always seemed interesting to me. I believe that i will enjoy Media Studies as the aspects that make up Media Studies look very intersting and I think that i will enjoy making and producing a film opening later on in the year. Some of the other subjects i have chosen can link in with Media Studies which might hopefully help me and allow me to achieve a good grade to my benefit, also i hope that studying Media will open up new pathways for me and allow me to see what job i could get in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment