Friday 27 November 2015

chosen location(s) and why

I have chosen to film at a farm as there is a lot of space and is not very busy in some places which allows me to get uninterrupted film and i am able to relocate actors if needed, it also allows me to use special effects and film without getting into any trouble as the area is open and far away from any towns or villages. With shooting in open spaced areas it means I can move around better to find more suited camera shots, angles and lengths. By shooting in open areas it does also mean that I will be exposed to the elements which may prove difficult when filming as the weather may change causing a 'goof' if I decide to film parts in a non-chronological order as in one shot it may be sunny and the next shot it could be raining.
Some of my film will be shot at older parts of the farm, as this will work alongside the genre giving it a spooky edge which will grab the audience and make the genre even more clearer when viewing.

Also at the location behind one of the barns there is an abandoned rescue ambulance which looks really effective as one of the tires is flat and it has moss growing on it which gives a very spooky and eery feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment