Thursday 3 December 2015

treatment

action- In my film there will be a lot of action as the story contains a lot of fighting and action with the zombies and survivors.

themes- The themes within my film are horror, thriller and the sub-genre which is zombie.

narrative structures- The narrative structure of my film is going to be linear as this is most popular within zombie/horror thrillers

characters- In my film opening the characters I will have will be survivors and a zombie.

settings- The setting of my film is in Post-apocalyptic England in which almost all of the population is a zombie or is dead.

mise en scene- I will use editing to create a darker effect and other various effects to add affect to my production, hopefully making it appeal more to the audience.

camera work- I will use a variety of shots and shot lengths so that the audience can get a sense of the surrounding, allowing them to understand the story and location.

editing- I will use a variety of edits such as fades, jump cuts and long cuts to show a difference in atmosphere and to add suspense and different effects

No comments:

Post a Comment