Tuesday 8 December 2015

casting

Within my media product I only had one main member to cast, which was Mark French, he played the lead antagonist within my media product.

I chose to cast Mark (my father) as I thought that it would make my media product more realistic by having an older actor instead of a teenager as it would look more authentic as a majority of zombie thriller/horror products have older actors compared to younger ones. also the character that he was playing was an individual who was experienced in combat, this would not have been practical for a teenager. I think that by having an older actor it also allowed my product to be more relatable to an older population as well because it is not just portraying a younger generation which would attract a younger audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment