Monday 11 January 2016

Issues with filming

I encountered issues with my film when it was during production, the main problem with my production.

One issue was that the dates i had in place for filming were not convenient for my actors as one-by-one they had to cancel which was very unfortunate, but luckily i managed to cast my father as the main actor and changed my ideas of the film opening slightly to suit the situation that i was currently in. Luckily the footage worked and it made for a good film  opening, by having only one actor and using the shits and angles i used it raises questions at the end which i believe is good as it catches the audiences imagination and thoughts, allowing them to wonder whet the opposition is and how the actor will overcome it.

Another issue I encountered was that some of the ground where i was filming was very muddy and sunk a bit which caused a few angles to look a bit odd, but i made the camera level, even so some of the angles added e=an effect to the final production which was unplanned but did turn out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment