Thursday 4 February 2016

Audience Testing

I showed my media product to my target audience (which was teenagers) who were in my class so I was able to get feedback from multiple people and see what they thought I could change or improve to make my final product better. a thing that was said a lot was that the music was drowning out the rest of the diegetic sound so they found I hard to hear it, and also that the text at the beginning did not stay on the screen long enough to read all of it, so this is something in which I can improve on when it comes to adjusting and improving my final product.
apart from that, generally the feedback was positive and they thought the narrative was good and was understandable, they also thought that my opening titles worked well and was effective in establishing the genre and does help to portray what genre it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment