Monday 7 March 2016

Evaluation Question 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learned about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have learnt a lot about different sorts of technologies, for example I now know how to effectively operate a camera to create a product and also how to use a tripod to create smooth shots and panning. I have also learnt a lot of new computer technology skills, such as iMovie as I hadn't had any experience on iMovie before working on my media tasks and also I have learned a lot of new skills on Photoshop and how to create an ident for my main media task, I have also learnt how to get and import sound effects into a media product. A big skill that I have learnt during my media task is how to use blogger and YouTube as I had no idea how to use them and upload projects on them, so I have learned a new skill for the future if I decide to make any more YouTube videos. Another thing i have learnt about technologies is that i should not rely on them all the time as mistakes can and will happen, so i should always create copies of my work to ensure that all of the effort i put into my work is not lost if something does go wrong with the technology and also that i know it is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment