Monday 7 March 2016

Evaluation Question 7 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the product? 

I feel that i have learned how to effectively manage my time to create an effective media product as my preliminary was rushed so it was not as good as it could've been whereas my main product turned out better than i had anticipated. Another thing i  feel that i have improved on is how to use a camera and camera equipment, i feel that i have made an improvement in the quality of camera by holding it steady and improving my zooming in/out of the camera to improve the picture and effect within that specific scene. Also i have improved moving the camera (panning) to give a more smooth and less jerking movement, this helps to give my product a more professional look. I also think that since my preliminary task i have gained more knowledge and understanding for the mise-en-scene to create a more effective looking product. I had also improved the quality of sound to get a good end product by using the right sounds and getting them at the right levels to add a deeper effect. My props and costumes had improved as well to give a more realistic and believable look and feel to the product, my costume used genuine equipment which gives it a much more realistic effect compared to the costumes used in my preliminary as that was shot rather quickly so not as much effort was put into the costumes and props. My editing has improved a lot, as in my final media product i have used more editing techniques, such as slow motion and transitions between scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment